ARNE has been one of the bestsellers from the HIRSCH Performance Collection for years. The strap excels with its clear, minimalist design and high level of functionality.
In the course of a facelift, ARNE is now equipped with the innovative high-tech textile material SEAQUAL® MARINE PLASTIC and sets completely new standards in terms of recycling.
- sustainable, animal-free, resistent
- Recycled PET material from the ocean in a sailcloth look
- Black HIRSCH Premium Caoutchouc core
- Can be combined with any smart watch
- Easy to fit, using the HIRSCH Quick Release mechanism
The global SEAQUAL INITIATIVE is committed to cleaning up the oceans, beaches, rivers and estuaries. In doing so, the initiative works closely with the waste management and recycling industries to transform marine litter into SEAQUAL® MARINE PLASTIC. Certified manufacturers produce a high-tech yarn from this seemingly useless waste that is unparalleled in terms of sustainability and resource consumption: SEAQUAL® YARN. It is precisely this high-tech yarn that we use for the new ARNE model.
The latest model from the HIRSCH Performance Collection therefore presents itself in a clear, purist form and the highest functionality. Extremely sustainable and 100 % animal-free, the elegant sports wrist bracelet meets all requirements in terms of quality, wearing comfort, style and aesthetics. In daily use, the new ARNE is flexible, robust and resistant. A real high performer!
- Available in two colours – green and black – with black caoutchouc cores
- Available in three attachment widths: 18, 20 and 22