Our LUCCA bracelet embodies the traditional Italian leather-craftsmanship and harmonizes particularly well with classic, timeless watches.
- Classic leather bracelet suitable for Ladies and Gentlemen
- Vegetable tanned calfskin
- Contrasting edges hand-lacquered in tree layers
- Accentuated backstitched seam in manufacture style
- Easy to change thanks to the HIRSCH Quick-Release System
For LUCCA we use open-pored, natural, vegetable tanned leather from the finest centre portion of the calfskin. In addition, the characteristic grain makes this classic bracelet a highlight.
Our LUCCA also scores with extraordinary suppleness, which we achieve by elaborate barrel milling of the material. The HIRSCH Oysterglove Supersoft lining leather also ensures extreme wearing comfort. The strong padding, the accentuated backstitched seam in manufacture style and the hand-sewn bar seam along the buckle make this leather bracelet the perfect companion for your watch.
By the way, have you heard of the Rembordé Look Coupé Franc? Our LUCCA leather bracelet is remborded and edge-lacquered by hand in three-layers. LUCCA is available in three colours and is equipped with our innovative HIRSCH Quick Release System. Of course, the leather bracelet is easy to maintain clean! Simply rinse it under lukewarm, running water and dry it after with a cotton cloth.
Details about the model LUCCA
- Available in the classic colours golden brown, brown and black
- High-quality stainless steel buckle in HIRSCH Classic Design
- Available in the attachment widths 20, 22 and 24
Please note: Leather is a natural product. This bracelet may show slight colour variations and irregularities in the texture of the upper material and may differ slightly from the product photos.