Traditional, elegant shape and rich in detail, SIENA presents the highest art of bracelet manufacturing. The perfect accessory for your classic watch as well as a must-have bracelet for every vintage watch
- Rich detailed leather bracelet made of Italian calfskin
- Silky shine on the surface
- Contrasting edges hand-lacquered in three layers
- Available in 3 colours
- Easy to change thanks to the HIRSCH Quick-Release System
SIENA is characterized by the fibre-deep, in the barrel vegetable-dyed Italian calfskin and impresses with its silky shining surface as well as with its close grain structure and supple, smooth feel. This makes this leather bracelet extremely comfortable to wear. This high wearing comfort is also owed to our HIRSCH Silkglove lining leather and its discreetly shaped padding.
In addition, the Rembordé Look Coupé Franc (remborded and edge-lacquered) makes this leather bracelet a true piece of luxury. Rich details like the hand-sewn bar seam along the buckle and the also hand-sewn safety stitch on the loose loop, its beautifully shaped stainless steel buckle in HIRSCH Tradition design, also contribute to its very elegant design. The fine tone-in-tone backstitched seam, harmoniously finishes off this pinnacle of craftmanship.
The leather bracelet SIENA is available in three different colours and in the attachment widths 16, 18, 19 and 20. In this sense, this HIRSCH Classic appears wafer-thin and delicate on your wrist if desired.
Details about the model SIENA
- Available in the colours golden brown, brown and black
- Available in the attachment widths 16, 18, 19 and 20
- Rembordé Look Coupé Franc