Right of withdrawal
INFORMATION ON EXERCISING CANCELLATION RIGHTS
You are entitled to cancel the contract within fourteen days, without giving reasons.
The cancellation period is fourteen days,
- starting on the day when possession of the goods is taken either by yourself or by a third party appointed by you and not working as a carrier;
- if you ordered several goods items as part of a single purchase order, yet those items are shipped separately: in such a case the cancellation period starts on the day when possession of the last delivery is taken by yourself or by a third party appointed by you and not working as a carrier;
- if goods are shipped in several consignments: in such a case the cancellation period shall start on the day when possession of the last consignment is taken by you or by a third party appointed by you and not working as a carrier;
- if a contract has been concluded on the regular shipment of goods over a specified period of time: in such a case the cancellation period shall start on the day when possession of the first delivery is taken by you or by a third party appointed by you and not working as a carrier.
- If more than one of the aforementioned scenarios are applicable, then the period of cancellation shall commence on the date when the last delivery or partial shipment passes into your possession or that of a third party appointed by you and not working as a carrier.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must send a clear statement (e.g. by post, fax or email) about your decision to cancel the contract, to the following address:
HIRSCH Armbänder GmbH
Customer Service Webshop
Hirschstraße 5, 9020 Klagenfurt am Wörthersee, Austria
Fax: +43 (0) 463-37448
You may use the specimen cancellation form for consumers on the HIRSCH website, and send it to us electronically, although the use of this form is not mandatory. If you use this option, we will confirm receipt of your cancellation without undue delay.
To stay within the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send off your cancellation notice before the end of the relevant period.
If HIRSCH has failed to meet its duty of information about the right of cancellation, your right of cancellation shall be extended by 12 (twelve) months. If HIRSCH meets its duty of information within this period, the cancellation period shall terminate 14 (fourteen) days after the date on which you received advice concerning HIRSCH’s right of cancellation.
CONSEQUENCES OF CANCELLATION
If this contract is cancelled, all payments that relate to this order and which we have received from you shall be reimbursed within 14 days of the day when we received notification about the cancellation.
We shall use the same payment method for repayment that was used by you in the original transaction. No fees will be charged.
We may refuse repayment until the goods have been returned to us undamaged or until we have received proof that the goods have been sent off.
The goods must be returned immediately and in any event no later than 14 days from the date on which we were notified of the cancellation of this contract. They must be sent/delivered to:
HIRSCH Armbänder GmbH, Hirschstrasse 5, 9020 Klagenfurt am Wörthersee, Austria
The deadline shall be deemed to have been observed if the items have been dispatched before the 14-day deadline has expired.
HIRSCH shall bear the cost of returning the goods on the proviso that you use the return label that has been provided by HIRSCH and which is valid for a period of four days following your cancellation request. If you fail to use the return label we have provided, then you will be liable for the cost of returning the goods.
If, in the case of a partial cancellation, the limit for free shipping is not reached, HIRSCH shall be entitled to charge shipping costs at a later stage, as detailed in shipping costs. Where applicable, these shipping costs shall be offset against the credit note for the returned goods.
You will only be liable for a potential reduction in goods value if this reduction was due to improper handling on your part and if it was not necessary for the testing of the condition, properties or functioning of the goods.
REASONS FOR EXCLUSION OF THE CANCELLATION RIGHTS
The right of cancellation shall not be applicable to contracts if the ordered goods were not ready made and were only produced because you selected or specified them, or if they were clearly customised to suit your personal requirements.
Wird durch einen Teilwiderruf die Versandkostenfreigrenze unterschritten, hat HIRSCH das Recht, nachträglich Frachtkosten gemäß unseren Versandkosten zu verrechnen. Diese werden gegebenenfalls mit der Gutschrift für die zurückgesendete Ware gegenverrechnet.
Sie müssen für einen etwaigen Wertverlust der Waren nur aufkommen, wenn dieser Wertverlust auf einen zur Prüfung der Beschaffenheit, Eigenschaften und Funktionsweise der Waren nicht notwendigen Umgang mit ihnen zurückzuführen ist.
Das Widerrufsrecht besteht nicht bei Verträgen zur Lieferung von Waren, die nicht vorgefertigt sind und für deren Herstellung eine individuelle Auswahl oder Bestimmung durch Sie maßgeblich ist oder die eindeutig auf Ihre persönlichen Bedürfnisse zugeschnitten sind.