Looking for a stylish alternative to the classic leather watch strap? With our BARK bracelet, you can now wear nature on your wrist.
- Animal-free, sustainable, unique
- Natural, durable upper material made of eucalyptus fibre
- Highest wearing comfort due to our HIRSCH Premium Caoutchouc core
- Also suits perfectly to any smart watch
- Easy to change, thanks to our HIRSCH Quick-Release System
Developed by HIRSCH, BARK offers an eye-catcher of a very special kind: the upper material is a leather alternative made of eucalyptus fibres sourced from sustainable forestry. Finally, the surface is provided with a tree bark optic, which ensures a particularly natural look. In addition, the bracelet offers a pleasantly supple-soft feel. Durable, non-fading and abrasion-resistant are just a few of the outstanding features of this unique material.
The highlight of this bracelet is the HIRSCH Premium Caoutchouc core, which guarantees maximum wearing comfort. The convex underside of the bracelet ensures optimum ventilation. The stainless steel buckle in HIRSCH Tradition Design perfectly complements the classic-elegant bracelet shape.
More details to BARK
- Tone on tone backstitched seam
- Integrated loop keeper
- Loops hand lacquered in three layers
- Available in attachment widths 18, 20 and 22 mm